Friday, August 20, 2010

Crazy?

So here's the question.  How crazy am I?  See I know I didn't write for about 6 months.  There is a reason for that.
                                                  This.
                        My third little girl, and if she's like her sisters,
                                 my third little bakers assistant.
She is due on September 20th.  Coming right up isn't it?  Here's the crazy part.  There's this wedding.  My husband's cousin is getting married, and, you guessed it, she wants ME to make her wedding cake.  When is the wedding?  September 25.  So I ask again...how crazy am I?

3 comments:

  1. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. See the link below for more info.


    #crazy
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete